Sydney Boys High School opened at Moore Park in 1928. The original Main building has since been augmented by the addition of the Killip and McDonald wings and more recently with the completion of the gym and Study Centre.
The maps are set looking southward from Moore Park West across towards the Flat and Sydney Girls High School. Cleveland Street is on the right; Anzac Parade on the left.
This map is also available in PDF form for clearer viewing or printing